SPANISH ONLINE EO can collect information about browsing habits of users of the website through cookies or log files. Cookies
will not be used to collect personal information. They will only be installed if the user remains and continues browsing our website, understanding that he consents to its use and installation. Below, we provide detailed information on what is a cookie, what is it for, what types of cookies do we use, what are it’s purposes and how can you configure or disable them if you wish.
A “cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with navigation information.
The set of “cookies” to all our users helps us to improve our website, allowing us to monitor which pages are useful, which are not and what could be improved.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing many advantages in providing interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website.
In no case may cookies damage your computer. On the other hand, being active helps us identify and resolve errors.
According to the entity that manages:
- Cookies themselves: they are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: Are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by other collaborating entity. As, for example, those used by social networks, or by external content such as Google Maps.
- According to the length of time that remain active:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until the user leaves the website, so that none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. Information obtained through these cookies, are used to analyze traffic patterns on the website. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent Cookies are stored on the hard drive and our website reads each time the user makes a new visit. A permanent cookie has a will stop working after that date. These cookies we use generally to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
According to their purpose:
- Cookies techniques: Are those which are necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, control traffic and data communication, access restricted access parts, carry out the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content to be able to disseminate videos or share content through social networks.
- Cookies Customization: They are those that allow the user to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Cookies analysis: those that allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided.
- To do your browsing discussed in our website in order to improve the supply of products and services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that enable the management, the most effective way possible, of advertising space that could be included on our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we could know the Internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your Internet browser options. In case you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on the website may be less satisfactory. In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
- Google Chrome (link: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es)
- Mozilla Firefox (link: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we)
- Internet Explorer (link: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies)
- Safari for iOS (iPhone and iPad) (link: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265)
- Chrome for Android (link: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114662?hl=es&visit_id=1-636113492841464111-2592053415&rd=1)
In EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE we never store the personal data of our users, unless you want to register, voluntarily in order to make purchases of the products and services that we put at your disposal or to receive information about promotions and contents of your interest. By browsing and continuing on our website, the user indicates that he is consenting to the use and installation of the browsing cookies mentioned above, and in the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy