This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.eo-espanolonline.com (Hereinafter EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE), which is owned by Rocio Gomez-Aleixandre Cabezon.
Navigating the website EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE attributes the condition of user and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every provision of this Legal Notice, which may change acceptance.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will be liable to EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE or against third parties for any damages that may be caused by breach of this obligation.
EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE, in compliance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, services of information society and electronic commerce, informs that:
Ownership: Rocío Gómez-Aleixandre Cabezon.
Its CIF is: 50322907b
It’s registered office is at Calle Duque de Sesto, 43 28009, Madrid (Spain).
To contact us, we offer different means of contact as shown below:
Phone: (+34) 695 49 98 22
All notices and communications between users and EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE is deemed effective for all purposes, when conducted via mail or any other means of detailed above.
The website and its services are free access, however, EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE conditions the use of some of the services offered on it’s website to the previous completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and topicality of all data communicated to EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services of EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE and not to use them, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, justifying terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order content.
- Introduce computer viruses or any proceedings which may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE provides its services.
- Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE or third parties.
- Impersonating another user, public administration or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the content, unless you have obtained the authorization of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to transmit any kind of publicity and communications for sale or other commercial without any prior request or consent.
All website content, including text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as graphic design and source codes are a work whose property belongs to EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE without being understood to be assigned to the user none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed to servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to no exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any right over them. The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act not expressly authorized by the holder of the rights of exploitation are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between entre EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE its contents or services. Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must request prior written authorization from EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of our website also must refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions they perform based on them.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all
content, its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
O ESPAÑOL ONLINE excludes, as far as the legal system allows, any responsibility for damages of any kind arising from:
- a) The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or topicality of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who It has been accessed through the website or the services offered..
- b) The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that can produce alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- c) Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of improper use of the website. n particular, and by way of example, EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and image, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
In addition, EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE declines any responsibility for the information found outside this website and not directly managed by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is solely to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances revealing the illegality of the use of any content and / or carrying out any activity on the websites included or
accessible through the website, you must send a notice to EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE duly identifying, specifying the alleged infractions and expressly declaring and under its responsibility by stating that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts which must be formally published in the official journals of the government, which is the only instrument that attests their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be considered as a guide.
Through this policy, EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE informs its users protection policy of personal data, in compliance with the right to information Law 15/1999, of 13 December, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) recognizes all users.
EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE , through their forms, email or directly with the user, collects and processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Processing and management of requests for information, pre-contract or contract made by the user through this website or by email.
- The management and control of services offered through the website.
- The development of market research.
- Sending information via any channel including electronic means (email and phone) about products and services EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE whose contract could be of interest to the user.
With the confirmation of sending the personal data, the user expressly consents to the processing of these by EO ESPAÑOL
ONLINE, to which he requests the service or relationship for which they are collected for the purposes specified above.
In the case of the specially protected data contemplated in art. 7 of the LOPD (health, religion, ideology, racial origin, etc.), the user expressly consents to their treatment, when necessary for the maintenance, compliance and control of the contractual relationship between the two or the establishment of a new.
The personal data will not be communicated to third parties without your prior consent, unless required by, and bound to the competent state authorities (Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Finance, Public Administration, Ombudsman, etc.) and according to the guidelines established by the LOPD purpose.
The user can revoke the consent and exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to that effect to the registered office of EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE at Calle Duque de Sesto, 43 Madrid, via phone (+34) 695 49 98 22 or on email hola@eo-espanolonline properly identifying and visibly indicating the right concrete that is exercised.
EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE adopts the safety levels required by Law 15/1999 and other applicable regulations. However, it cannot guarantee absolute inviolability of its systems, therefore, does not assume any responsibility for the damages and losses derived from alterations that third parties may cause in the computer systems, electronic documents or user files.
If you choose to leave our website through links to websites not belonging to our entity, EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE will not be responsible for the privacy policies of said websites or the cookies they may store on the user’s computer.
Our policy regarding email is focused on sending communications as long as the user has provided us with their data.
If you prefer not to receive these messages by email we will offer you through them the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and waive the receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, Article 22 of Law 34 / 2002 of Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
The data collected through forms data collection web site or other means will be incorporated into a file of personal data duly registered with the General Registry of Data Protection of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, of which it is EO SPANISH ONLINE responsible. This entity will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of providing the services offered, with all legal guarantees and security imposed by Law 15/1999, of the 13th of December, Protection of Personal Data Royal Decree 1720/2007 of the 21st December and Law 34/2002 of the 11th July, , of services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, as well as to send information about our services by any means including the electronics.
Regarding the registration process, the user agrees to:
- Facilitate true, accurate and complete information about their identity and
- update the registration data so that they remain true, accurate and complete.
EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE undertakes not to assign, sell, or share the data with third parties without your express approval. In addition, EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE will cancel or rectify the data which is inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary or relevant for it’s purpose, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Data Protection Personal character.
Information on Data Protection
The company responsible for data processing is EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE with registered in Calle Duque de Sesto, 43 of Madrid. With nif 50322907b as contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The company EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE will treat the personal data of the clients, with the purpose of maintaining the contractual relations with them, being the legal basis of this treatment, the express authorization granted by the client. A further object is to send advertising and commercial communications by any means, on Spanish courses online, which holds the company EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE . This treatment is based, legally, in the interest of the company to maintain commercial communications that may be of interest to the customer.
Personal data provided by the client or their legal representatives, will be the personal data that the company EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE seek, in order to continue contractual relations.
For the fulfillment of the contract, it is necessary that the personal data provided by the interested parties be communicated to:
A) Companies and institutions in the EU.
- The Spanish and European companies, who collaborate with the company EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE, in order to carry out the object of the contract
- Public Administration bodies, for strict compliance with the obligations legally established.
B) Companies and entities outside the EU.
- Foreign companies and entities that collaborate with the company EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE, in order to carry out the object of the contract.
- Since these companies and entities are located in other States, it may be necessary to carry out an international data transfer
The personal data provided by the client will be kept until the conclusion of the contracted course. Once the course is finished, the client’s personal data will be kept, to send commercial
communications that are of interest to the realization of new online Spanish courses.
Customers may exercise before EO ESPAÑOL ONLINE the following rights: access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability of their data; as well as the right to withdraw consent at any time. To this end, interested parties must, after identification, contact email@example.com.